1. USING THE SERVICES – GENERAL TERMS
In the use of certain Services, you may provide, post, upload, input or submit on or through the Services, including blog pages, message boards, comment or discussion features, chat rooms and forums information, content or other material ("Your Content"). You are solely responsible for Your Content. You assume all risks associated with the use of Your Content, including any reliance on its accuracy, completeness or usefulness by others, or any disclosure of Your Content that personally identifies you or any third party. You are solely responsible for creating and maintaining your own backup copies of your User Content if you desire. Some Services may allow you to:
- Provide, post, upload, input or submit on or through the Services, including blog pages, message boards, comment or discussion features, chat rooms and forums, Your Content. Remember that all information that is disclosed in blog, message board, comment or other public areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to share any of your personal information as part of Your Content;
- Use the Services as modified with Your Content; and/or
Except as expressly permitted herein, you shall not:
- Access the Services by any means other than instructions provided by Company
- Use the Services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose
- Disrupt, damage, disable, alter, tamper, delete or interfere with the Services
- Share with any third party any access codes or Account information, including without limitation your username and password that you may create or Company may provide in connection with the Services;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Services or its related systems or networks, or otherwise override any security feature of exclusionary protocol;
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, download, sell, resell, visit, or otherwise exploit the Services or Company Content for any commercial purpose without the express written consent of Company;
- Access the Services in order to: (1) build a competitive product or service, or (2) copy any ideas, features, functions, or graphics of the Services;
- Text and data mine except as permitted by NetinBag's Text and Data Mining Agreement. NetinBag reserves all rights to make reproductions and extractions for text and data mining.
Or provide, post, upload, input or submit on or through the Services, including blog pages, message boards, comment or discussion features, chat rooms or forums, or facilitate any of the foregoing, any content that:
- Is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another's privacy, discriminatory, sexually oriented or tortious;
- Infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other proprietary right of any party other proprietary right of any party;
- Constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk e-mail, or any form of lottery or gambling;
- Constitutes the selling or trading of any merchandise;
- Constitutes the soliciting for advertisers/sponsors; conducting contests/raffles; displaying advertising/sponsorship art; promoting, soliciting or participating in chain letters or marketing/pyramid schemes;
- Contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any data or other information of any third party;
- Impersonates any person or entity.
We generally do not pre-screen, monitor or edit the content posted by users of the Services. However, we have the right at our sole discretion to remove any content that, in our judgment, does not comply with the foregoing or is otherwise harmful, objectionable, or inaccurate. We are not responsible for any failure or delay in removing such content.
You are responsible for all activity that occurs under your Account and you are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your access codes and Account information. You must notify us immediately if you become aware of any unauthorized use of your access codes or account information. You acknowledge that use of the Services is for your personal use only.
By providing, posting, uploading, inputting or submitting ("Providing") Your Content to the Services, you hereby grant Company a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive, sublicensable and transferable license to use, distribute, reproduce, prepare derivative works of, perform, display, publish, post, reformat, index, archive, make available, link to, and otherwise use Your Content in all forms and media (whether now known or later developed) in connection with the Services.
By Providing Your Content, you warrant and represent that: you own or otherwise control all of the rights to Your Content, including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for granting the permission specified above; your Content does not contain any unlawful statements, infringe upon the rights of others, breach any confidentiality obligation, violate a contract, or contain any material or instructions that might cause harm or injury; and you own or otherwise control all of the rights to Your Content, including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for granting the permission specified above.
You may from time to time provide Company with suggestions, ideas or other feedback regarding the Services ("Feedback"). Both parties agree that Company shall own such Feedback and is entitled, but not obligated, to use, develop and exploit it in any manner, without restriction or duty to compensate or seek permission from you.
4. THIRD-PARTY LINKS & ADS; OTHER USERS
A) Third-Party Links & Ads. Our websites may contain links to third-party websites and services, and/or display advertisements for third parties (collectively, "Third-Party Links & Ads"). Such Third-Party Links & Ads are not under the control of Company, and Company is not responsible for any Third-Party Links & Ads. Company provides access to these Third-Party Links & Ads only as a convenience to you, and does not review, approve, monitor, endorse, warrant, or make any representations with respect to Third-Party Links & Ads. You use all Third-Party Links & Ads at your own risk, and should apply a suitable level of caution and discretion in doing so. When you click on any of the Third-Party Links & Ads, the applicable third party's terms and policies apply, including the third party's privacy and data gathering practices. You should make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any transaction in connection with such Third-Party Links & Ads.
B) Other Users. Each user of our Services is solely responsible for any and all of its user content, which we do not control. We make no guarantees regarding the accuracy, currency, suitability, or quality of any such information, content or material. Your interactions with other users through our Services are solely between you and such users. You agree that Company will not be responsible for any loss or damage incurred as the result of any such interactions. If there is a dispute between you and any other user, we are under no obligation to become involved.
5. TERM AND TERMINATION
B) In the event of a claim triggering your obligation to indemnify, you shall provide us with (i) prompt written notice of any such claim; (ii) sole control over the defense and settlement of such claim and (iii) proper and full information and assistance to settle or defend any such claim.
The Services and all materials contained therein are provided "as is", without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, reliability, availability or fitness for a particular purpose. The use of the Services and all materials contained therein is at your own risk. Access to the Services may be interrupted and may not be error free. Neither Company nor anyone else involved in creating the Services or the material contained therein will be liable to you for any direct indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages arising out of your use of or inability to use the Services and all materials contained therein, even if Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages. The terms of Section 7 shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by the law in the applicable jurisdiction.
The Services may contain errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. Company, therefore, reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice. Please note that such errors, inaccuracies, or omissions may relate to pricing, and we reserve the right to cancel or refuse to accept any order placed based on incorrect pricing or availability information.
9. INJUNCTIVE RELIEF
You agree that any breach of your obligations with respect to Company's proprietary or intellectual property rights will result in irreparable injury to Company for which money damages are inadequate, and you therefore agree that Company shall be entitled to seek injunctive relief, without the requirement of posting a bond, in addition to any other relief that a court may deem proper.
13. ADDITIONAL TERMS